Cater to your lactose-intolerant guests at your next holiday party with this dairy-free egg nog. This quick and simple recipe is sure to impress!
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground allspice
- 4 large pastured egg yolks
1. In a blender or food processor, process all the ingredients on high speed for 2 minutes, until the egg yolks are fully incorporated.
2. Serve chilled with freshly grated nutmeg sprinkled on top.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Ask Dr. Oz: Your Biggest Holiday Health Questions Answered.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!