This Day-Off Diet smoothie breakfast option is packed with protein, healthy fats, and potassium to help you jump-start your day. Find out more about the Day-Off Diet and take the Day-Off Diet Assessment so you can find out which social support group is right for you.
- 7 oz 2-percent plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tbsp flaxseed oil or ground flaxseeds
- ice (use to make less thick)
1. Blend ingredients until smooth.
2. Get creative with your smoothie by adding things the mix. Give one of these combos a try: 1/2 cup fresh blueberries with 2 teaspoon ginger, 1 cup chopped kale with 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric, or 1/2 cup strawberries/raspberries with 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
Recipe provided by James Briscione, chef instructor at the Institute of Culinary Education.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in The Day-Off Diet.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!