- 1/2 cup plain non-fat yogurt
- 1/3 cup seeded, chopped tomato
- 1/3 cup seeded, chopped cucumber
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill or dill weed
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1/3 cup liquid egg substitute
- 2 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh dill or 1 tsp dried dill weed
- 1/4 tsp salt (optional)
- 1 can pink salmon, drained, skin and bones removed
In small bowl, combine sauce ingredients; mix well. Cover and chill while making salmon cakes.
In medium bowl, combine ingredients for salmon cakes; mix well. Let stand 5 minutes. Shape into 6 oval patties.
Lightly spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Cook salmon cakes over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown and heated through. Serve with sauce.