This lasagna is one of Dorinda Medley's go-to holiday meals because it's so easy to make and can easily feed a large group. Since all of the ingredients can be bought at your local grocery store you can assemble this delicious, crowd-pleasing dish in no time with minimal effort.
- 2-3 cups pre-made sauce with ground sweet sausage
- 1 box of lasagna noodles (pre-cut)
- 1 large container cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded, low-fat mozzarella
- dried basil
- red pepper flakes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl mix together cottage cheese, eggs, and parsley to create the cheese filling.
3. Layer a pan with sauce, cheese filling, and then lasagna noodles. Repeat until pan is full or you run out of ingredients.
4. Top with sauce, basil, oregano, red pepper flakes, and mozzarella cheese.
5. Cover with foil and bake for 25-30 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 25 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Dr. Oz Investigates: Do Brain Fog Fixes Really Work?.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!