Enjoy these decadent peanut butter cookies over the holiday season, or all year round. Use Dr. Davis' all-purpose baking mix for these delicious cookies.
- 2 1/2 oz all-purpose baking mix
- 3 oz finely chopped peanuts
- sweetener equivalent to 8 oz of sugar
- 18 oz natural peanut butter, at room temperature
- 1 tbsp black treacle
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine the baking mix, nuts and sweetener. Stir in the peanut butter, black treacle, eggs, and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
3. Use a tablespoon to scoop the mixture into 1 1/2 inch diameter mounds on the baking sheets. Flatten slightly with your hands or with the tines of a fork in a criss-cross pattern. Bake for 15 minutes, or until slightly firm and very lightly browned. Cool on the baking sheets for one minute. Place on a wire rack to cool completely.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in 30 Days/30 Ideas for Your Biggest Body Problems.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!