Get your daily breakfast ready quickly with this smoothie recipe. Just use your immersion blender for a delicious smoothie on-the-go, with no mess to clean up afterwards.
- 1 cup frozen wild blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberries
- 1/4 lemon, with rind
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- small handful of nuts (ex: walnuts)
- 1 kale leaf, de-stemmed and ripped
- 1 tbsp extra virgin coconut butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or hemp milk)
- 1 cup water
1. Add all ingredients into a large, wide-mouthed mason jar.
2. Blend with immersion blender until smooth, and enjoy.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Food Truth: Mark Hyman Reveals the Truth About Vegetable Oil.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!