Chef Roblé shares his secret to making meat taste delicious regardless of the cut—his emulsion marinade. This marinade can stay fresh for up to two months so consider making it in bulk to use on your meals throughout the week. All of the flavors in the recipe are responsible for helping to bring out the best taste in the meat.
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 scallion, cleaned, trimmed and rough cut
- 3/4 cup grape seed or vegetable oil, chilled
- salt and pepper
1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Pour marinade on top of meat and let it soak for at least four hours or overnight.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Dr. Oz Food Investigation: Supermarket Steaks -- What’s Good, What’s Not, and How Do You Know?.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!