Makes 2 pizzas
- 1 small wrap (whole wheat tortilla or flat bread
- 3 tbsp pizza or marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup (1 stick) mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp fresh garlic
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- 5 slices of turkey pepperoni or meat
- Extra-virgin olive oil cooking spray (optional)
Spread pizza sauce evenly on bread and top with fresh garlic. Add cheese, meat, vegetables and oregano. Spray top with cooking spray. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese in bubbling.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!