Makes 2 pizzas
- 1 small wrap (whole wheat tortilla or flat bread
- 3 tbsp pizza or marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup (1 stick) mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp fresh garlic
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- 5 slices of turkey pepperoni or meat
- Extra-virgin olive oil cooking spray (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray the wrap with cooking spray and place on cookie sheet. Toast the wrap bread before creating your pizza. Toast until wrap is crisp but not brown.
Spread pizza sauce evenly on bread and top with fresh garlic. Add cheese, meat, vegetables and oregano. Spray top with cooking spray. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese in bubbling.