Switch up your regular cranberry cocktail with a beet juice base instead. Serve over ice and garnish with a cinnamon stick for a festive finish.
- 1 oz Don Julio Blanco Tequila
- 1/4 oz Cointreau
- 1/2 oz fresh lime juice
- 1/4 oz agave nectar
- 2 oz freshly squeezed beet juice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
1. Add all ingredients into a mixing glass. Add fresh ice to a cocktail shaker and pour the contents of the mixing glass into the shaker.
2. Shake vigorously, taste for balance, and double strain over fresh ice into 2 rock glasses.
3. Garnish with a cinnamon stick in each glass and serve.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Last-Minute, Easy Homemade Health Gifts.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!