This salsa is light, refreshing, and a litte spicy. But the best part about it is that it takes only a few minutes to whip up. Enjoy it as a snack, appetizer, or on top of different meats.
- 2 cups diced tomatillos (husks removed and sticky coating rinsed off)
- 1/4 cup diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1 tsp diced jalapeño, or more to taste
- 2 scallions, roughly chopped (green and white parts)
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- pinch of salt
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
2. Serve with a side of chips or on top of chicken, fish, or beef.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!