Makes 6 servings
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (10.75 oz) condensed golden mushroom soup
- 4 oz reduced-fat cream cheese with chives and onion
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tsp dried italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 8 oz uncooked angel hair pasta
- 4 cups Green Giant Select broccoli florets
- cooking spray
Heat oven to 325°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender. Reduce heat to medium low. Stir in wine and soup until blended and smooth. Add cream cheese; cook, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in milk and mustard; cook just until thoroughly heated.
Place chicken breasts in baking dish; sprinkle with Italian seasoning, pepper and salt. Pour sauce over chicken. Bake uncovered 35 to 45 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F).
Meanwhile, in 5- or 6-quart saucepan, heat 3 quarts water to boiling. Add pasta; stir in broccoli. Return to boiling. Cook 2 to 4 minutes or until pasta is tender; drain. Serve chicken and sauce with pasta mixture.