Swap your morning cup of joe with a refreshing green juice, a favorite of Dr. Oz and celebrities like professional football player Tom Brady and model Giselle Bündchen. Packed with vitamin-rich kale and ginger, a natural anti-inflammatory food, you'll be getting a healthy dose of nutrients to kick off a productive day.
- 1 bunch dark kale
- 1/2 bunch celery
- 1/2 bunch cilantro or parsley
- 1 cucumber with ends removed
- 1 lemon with peel removed
- 2 inches of fresh ginger root
- 1 green apple (optional for added sweetness)
1. Wash all vegetables thoroughly and place into a large bowl.
2. Juice all ingredients in a blender or juicer.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!