Prep time: 20 minutes; Bake time: 30 minutes
- 1 lb frozen whole-wheat pizza dough, thawed
- 2 tbsp honey mustard
- 1/4 lb thinly sliced low-sodium baked Virginia Ham
- 1/4 lb thinly sliced low-sodium honey-baked turkey breast
- 1/4 lb sliced reduced-fat Jarlsberg cheese
- 1/2 cup drained bottled roasted red pepper
- 12 arugula leaves
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
On a lightly floured surface, roll or pat one-sixth of the dough out into a circle about 6 inches in diameter. Spread with 1 tsp of the honey mustard and top with one-sixth of the ham, turkey, cheese, roasted peppers, and arugula. Roll the dough up into a thin cylinder, encasing the filling; tuck the ends under and pinch the edges with your fingers to seal. Repeat with the remaining ingredients, making a total of 6 rolls.
Arrange the rolls, seam side down, on the baking sheet. Spray the tops with nonstick spray. Bake until golden, about 30 minutes. Let the rolls cool 3-4 minutes, then use a serrated knife to slice them in half.