Makes 2 servings
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 cups diced tomatoes
- 3/4 cup low-sodium vegetable juice
- 2 cups frozen lima beans (1 frozen packet)
- 1 (10 oz) skinless salmon filet
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 lemon
In a medium-large saucepan, warm the olive oil and briefly cook the pepper flakes and garlic until fragrant (about 30 seconds). Stir in the tomatoes and cook for about 3 minutes. Add the vegetable juice and lima beans and simmer, stirring occasionally for 7 to 8 minutes. Place the salmon pieces over the veggie mix, salt and pepper lightly, cover the pan and let it all steam on a low heat for 5 to 6 minutes – depending on how well done you like your salmon.
Take the pan off the heat, stir in the dill, drizzle with a little lemon and serve.