- 2 cups finely chopped brown mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup frozen ground-beef-style soy crumbles
- 2 tsp taco seasoning mix
- 6 corn taco shells
- 6 tbsp shredded reduced-fat Mexican blend cheese
- 6 tbsp pico de gallo
- shredded lettuce (optional)
- fresh cilantro (optional)
Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat.
Cook and stir mushrooms and onion until softened, about 6 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium. Add soy crumbles to veggies and sprinkle with taco seasoning. Cook and stir until hot, about 2 minutes.
Evenly distribute veggie-crumbles mixture among the taco shells, about 3 tablespoons each. Top each taco with a tablespoon of cheese and a tablespoon of pico de gallo.