Beet chips are a colorful and healthy alternative to deep-fried potato chips. You'll be saving calories by baking the beet slices and satisfying your crunchy craving at the same time! Find out more about the Day-Off Diet and take the Day-Off Diet Assessment so you can find out which social support group is right for you.
- 7 oz beets (about 1 or 2 whole beets)
- Nonstick olive oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick oilve oil spray.
2. Using a mandoline slicer, cut beets into 1/8-inch thick rounds.
3. Lay beet rounds on the baking sheet, evenly spaced. Cover with a 2-second spray of the olive oil spray.
4. Bake until beet rounds are shriveled and dry to the touch, about 1 1/2 hours.
5. Let cool completely and enjoy.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!