Make a healthier version of strawberry shortcake with this substitute recipe. Each wonton cup is only 20 calories so it's a delicious, guilt-free way to enjoy dessert.
- 12 small square wonton wrappers
- 12 strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup natural light whipped topping
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick spray.
2. Place each wonton wrapper into a cup of the muffin pan, and press it into the bottom and sides.
3. Lightly spray with nonstick spray. Bake until lightly browned, about six minutes.
4. Mix the strawberries and whipped topping together in a bowl. Add a dollop of the mixture into each wonton cup and enjoy!
**Note: You can find wonton wrappers in the refrigerated section of the supermarket near the tofu.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Oz Investigates: How to Avoid Fake Foods in Restaurants.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!