- 2 cups lentil, black bean, or hearty vegetable soup
- salad layered with non-starchy veggies
- 1 tsp olive oil
- unlimited vinegar or fresh lemon juice (alternatively, you can use 2 tablespoons of low-calorie vinaigrette)
1. Enjoy two cups of lentil, black bean, or hearty vegetable soup of your choosing.
2. On the side, make a salad layered with non-starchy vegetables of your choosing.
3. Dress your salad with 1 teaspoon olive oil and unlimited vinegar or fresh lemon juice. Alternatively, you can use 2 tablespoons of low-calorie vinaigrette.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Drop 10 Pounds Before Summer!.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!