Laura Prepon's roasted cauliflower recipe is simple to prepare and ideal to store for meals throughout the week. Cauliflower is rich in a number of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin C, folate, potassium, and fiber.
- 2 heads cauliflower
- 1 1/4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh-ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut cauliflower into 1- to 2-inch chunks.
2. Place cauliflower on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, cilantro, salt, and pepper. Toss with your hands to coat well.
3. Roast for 15 minutes. Stir with a spatula, then roast for an additional 10 minutes or until a knife can easily pierce them.
4. Allow to cool, then transfer to a glass container.
Recipe from The Stash Plan.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Dr. Oz Investigates the Best Money Secrets You Haven’t Tried.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!