Cut your cleanup time in half with this delicious chicken dinner recipe. Use tinfoil to keep all the juices and marinades in the chicken while it is roasting, and then just throw it away when you are done.
- 8 oz chicken tenderloins or chicken breast sliced into 4 strips
- 3 fingerling potatoes slices in half
- 1 tsp fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup kale, coarsely chopped
- juice of ½ lemon
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp fresh peppercorns
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Place the chicken strips onto foil. In a bowl, mix the remaining ingredients. Pour the ingredients over the chicken. Wrap in foil. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Dr. Oz’s Big Hygiene Experiment: Do I Really Need to Wash It?.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!