From Drs. Oz and Roizen's YOU: On A Diet Revised Edition: The Owner's Manual for Waist Management, this breakfast blaster is a power-packed way to start your day. Click here to purchase your copy of YOU: On A Diet.
Makes 2 servings
- 1/2 large ripe banana, broken into chunks
- 1/3 cup soy protein (1 scoop)
- 1/2 tbsp flaxseed oil
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 tbsp apple juice concentrate or honey
- 8 oz water
- 1 tsp psyllium seed husks
Combine all ingredients in a blender. Optional: Add a few cubes of ice, as well as powdered vitamins. Cover; blend until fairly smooth.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!