This delicious slow-cooker recipe is an easy and healthy way to make your dinner. Packed with protein and iron and low in calories, this meal will become a staple in your kitchen. Set this up two hours before dinner and come back to a filling and tasty meal.
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 4 tbsp cold water
- 1 1/2 lbs flank steak, thinly sliced
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes, optional
- 4 cups broccoli florets
1. Combine the cornstarch and cold water.
2. Put all of the ingredients in a bag, and place in fridge until you are ready to cook.
3. Dump the contents of the bag in slow cooker set on high and cook for 2 hours.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Bobby Brown Opens Up About His Life After Bobbi Kristina.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!