These granola bars will keep you full throughout the day. With ingredients that could be found around the house and no baking required, this recipe is an easy fix for anyone in a hurry. Whether you're at home or on the go, this snack will keep you energized and healthy.
- 1 cup roasted almonds
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Line an 8-inch square pan with wax paper.
2. Roughly chop roasted almonds and combine in a bowl with oats, raisins, and salt.
3. Pulse pitted dates in a food processor to make a coarse paste; add to the bowl
4. Heat peanut butter and honey over medium heat for one minute. Whisk in vanilla extract until smooth.
5. Add mixture to the bowl, mix to combine, and then press firmly into the prepared pan.
6. Freeze for four minutes to set. Pick the bar up by the wax paper, transfer to a cutting board, and cut into 18 bars. Store in airtight container.
Makes 18 bars.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in How Would You Deal? Our Hidden Camera Experiment.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!