When feeling stressed or anxious, chips are one of the ways to release that tension. Instead of reaching for the sodium-filled and greasy chips that you usually would, give these sweet potato chips a try. They are as crunchy as your regular option, fast to make, and much healthier for you.
- 2 sweet potatoes
- dash olive oil
- pinch sea salt
1. Slice the sweet potatoes very thin.
2. Drizzle them with olive oil and sprinkle over with sea salt.
3. Place them in the microwave and set on high until some of the pieces turn brown, about 2-3 minutes.
4. Flip them over and microwave again.
5. Eat them by themselves or opt for this healthy dipping sauce.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Why Doesn’t Chicken Taste Like Grandma’s Used To?.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!