This easy shake recipe is one of ballerina Misty Copeland's go-to breakfast staples. Loaded with fresh fruit and spinach, it's a nourishing and energizing smoothie that will fuel you for the rest of the day.
Recipe from Ballerina Body: Dancing and Eating Your Way to a Leaner, Stronger, and More Graceful You by Misty Copeland.
- 1/2 cup berries (any type)
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1 cup nondairy milk (such as almond milk or coconut milk)
- 2 tsp honey or agave syrup (optional)
1. Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Serve in a tall glass and enjoy.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!