Enjoy breakfast for lunch with this savory spin on a sweet classic! Curry powder and asparagus bring this dish to life by adding a mouthwatering touch of flavor and spice. This low FODMAP food is the secret to a flat belly and will have you noticing the difference in your body right away!
- 1/2 cup green beans cooked in olive oil
- 1/4 cup bone broth
- 1 serving of gluten-free oats
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds, toasted
1. Sauté green beans in 1/2 tbsp olive oil for 3 minutes, adding bone broth or water as needed, set aside.
2. Heat 1/2 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet, add curry powder, stir, and cook for 30 seconds.
3. Combine oats, bone broth, and curry in a glass jar and refrigerate overnight.
4. The next day top with green beans and toasted pumpkin seeds. Enjoy!
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in 100-Calorie Snack Investigation: Secret Diet Weapon or Diet Sabotager?.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!