Not a fan of peanut butter? You can just as easily swap in almond butter, cashew butter, or any nut butter of your choice. Dip in!
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 7 oz dark chocolate, melted
1. Add nut butter onto clean spoons.
2. Place nut butter spoons onto a baking sheet with wax paper and freeze for 30 minutes to set.
3. When the nut butter spoons are frozen, remove from freezer and dip each spoon into melted dark chocolate.
4. Freeze spoons again on baking sheet for an hour before serving. Enjoy!
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Oz Investigation: Inside the Places You Go Most: Movie Theater Concession Stands.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!