Embrace the most important meal of the day with this delicious oatmeal breakfast soup that's filled with antioxidant-rich berries.
- 1/4 cup dry steel-cut oats or 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1 packet stevia
- Ground cinnamon, to taste
1. Put the oats in a blender and pulse until they reach a powdery consistency.
2. Turn off the blender and add one cup water.
3. Incorporate the remaining ingredients into the mix and blend until smooth. Serve.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in 3-Day Super Soup Restart Cleanse.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!