Sweet potato is a sweet tasting root vegetable loaded with nutrients, high in fiber and beta-carotene. You can bake, fry or boil them to enjoy!
- 2 1/2 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into small chunks or thin slices
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil or vegetable oi
- 2 slices smoky bacon, finely chopped, optional
- zest and juice of 1 orange
- chicken stock, as needed
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- dashes of hot sauce, to taste
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Oscar Winner Mo'Nique on the Hollywood Controversy and How She Lost 100 Pounds .
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!