Author and host of Top Chef Padma Lakshmi's cranberry cleanse juice recipe is her go-to-cleanse, which she believes cleans out her digestive system after all the eating she does on the show. This take on a regular cranberry juice is rich with antioxidants, vitamins, and fiber that will leave you feeling rejuvenated. Try this juice as a supplement to your breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- 1/2 cup organic unsweetened 100% cranberry juice
- 1 tbsp clear fiber powder
- 1 packet vitamin C powder
- 1 cup still hot green tea brewed with 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 to 5 ice cubes
1. Mix together all of the ingredients and drink.
From Love, Loss, and What We Ate by Padma Lakshmi. Copyright 2016 Padma Lakshmi. Excerpted by permission of Ecco, an imprint of Harper Collins Publishers.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!