With this Paleo recipe, you can turn meatballs into a healthy dish. This protein-packed recipe works great with zucchini spirals, but are also just as delicious served by themselves.
- 1 1/2 lb pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together until well blended.
3. Form 2-inch balls with your hands. Place the balls on a baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes, until cooked through. Turn once after about 10 minutes.
4. Serve with zucchini spirals or just enjoy the meatballs by themselves.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!