Make this pre-portioned meal quickly by using parchment paper instead of a regular pan. That way, you can throw away the mess without needing to do the dishes.
Recipe courtesy of BuzzFeed
- 1 chicken breast
- 1/2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp Parmesan
- salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Fold the parchment paper (12x18 inches) in half, then open up.
3. Slice the zucchini into rounds and lay them on one half of the parchment paper.
4. Mix the minced garlic and butter in a small bowl and spoon half of the garlic butter on top of the zucchini. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Lay the chicken on the zucchini, season with salt and pepper and spoon on the rest of the garlic butter. Top with Parmesan.
6. Fold the parchment paper over the chicken, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165˚F.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!