This recipe for peanut butter and banana toast enlists a classic combination of ingredients to do all the heavy lifting. Every morning should taste this good. Now they can, thanks to the folks at Thug Kitchen.
- 1 slice whole-grain bread
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 banana
1. Toast a piece of whole-grain bread.
2. Smear 2 tablespoons of peanut butter on the bread.
3. Lay slices of banana on top of the peanut butter.
4. That's it. Easy and filling. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!