Gabi Fine and Lisa Hayim from The Well Necessities have come up with a cauliflower rice recipe that takes less than five minutes to make, is full of vitamins and nutrients, and has a healthy dose of protein to boot! This flavorful dish is the perfect addition to the Pegan 365 diet plan.
- 2 cups cauliflower rice (fesh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup cubed tempeh
- 1 small head broccoli, chopped
- 2 tbsp shoyu or tamari (make sure certified gluten-free if necessary for you)
- small handful sesame seeds to garnish
1. Sauté broccoli in a nonstick or cast iron pan with cooking spray oil over medium-high until browned and cooked through.
2. Transfer broccoli to a bowl.
3. Add tempeh and shoyu/tamari and sauté until browned.
4. Add tempeh to the bowl with the broccoli.
5. Cook cauliflower in the pan for 5-7 minutes until soft and slightly brown.
6. Once cauliflower is cooked through, add the broccoli and tempeh back in and cook until ingredients are reheated and combined.
7. Top with sesame seeds and enjoy!
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in I Was Pregnant and I Didn’t Know.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!