Low in calories and high in nutrients, this slaw recipe is perfect for the Pegan 365 diet plan. Eat the salad as is or add a vegan or paleo protein on the side to make it more filling.
Recipe from Rosane Oliveira, DVM, PhD
- 1 cup green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/8 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thinly
- 1/2 small can roasted green peppers
- 1 tbsp mint, chopped
- 2 tbsp oil-free salad dressing
1. Add all salad ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
2. Add dressing to the salad and toss.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!