Introducing: zucchini noodles. You'll want to get familiar with these. For this recipe, you'll prepare them with basil, pestp, garlic, and olive oil. It's not a healthy alternative; it's its own thing. The Zoodle has arrived.
- 2 cups packed basil
- 2 cups packed baby kale
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp coarse salt
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Pecorino cheese
- 4 medium zucchini, cut on a spiral slicer
- lemon zest
1. In a food processor, pulse basil, baby kale, walnuts, garlic, coarse salt, and red pepper flakes. Whir in extra-virgin olive oil. Stir in Pecorino cheese.
2. Toss with raw zucchini noodle.
3. Season with pepper; top with lemon zest.
4. Serve and enjoy!
Watch The Video
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!