- 1 box of Super Moist White Cake mix
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1 can (20 oz) crushed pineapple
- 1 (1.5 oz) box of suagr free, fat free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (12 oz) container of light whipped topping, defrosted
- coconut flakes
- 3 cups skim milk
Preheat oven at 350°F. Line 2 muffin tins with cupcake liners. Mix boxed cake with 1 can of crushed pineapple with juice until well blended. Pour batter to fill 2/3 of cupcake liners. Bake for 18-23 minutes. Remove from oven and allow cupcakes cool completely.
Prepare vanilla pudding according to directions using the milk. Add 1/2 can crushed pineapple with juice. Mix well. Top the cupcakes with pudding and whipped topping, in that order. Garnish with coconut flakes. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight for best results. Serve and enjoy!