Makes 6 servings
- 18 oz wild salmon
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 4 tbsp white wine
- 4 tbsp water
- 1 lemon cut in half
- 6 tbsp pistachios, chopped finely into a dust
- 1 tsp piment de espelette
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 Japanese eggplant, diced
- 1 yellow squash, diced
- 2 avocados, firm, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp thai basil
- 1 tbsp parsely
- 1 tbsp chives
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup black nicoise olives, pitted
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- kosher salt
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Sauté the vegetables, adding them in order in a hot pan. Sauté till all vegetables are tender but remain intact. Add herbs and serve.
Take black olives and olive oil and process in a blender till smooth and black.
To serve: Remove fish from the oven and top with a squeeze of lemon and the finely chopped pistachios. Place fish on top of avocado ratatouille and drizzle black olive oil around the fish. Drizzle red wine vinegar and serve.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!