- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 small onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1 (6 inch) round tandoori naan
- 1 cup crumbled fresh goat cheese
- 1 cup (6 oz) quartered California pitted dried plums
Heat oven to 400°F. In a large skillet, heat olive oil.
Add onions, salt and pepper. Cover and cook over medium-low heat until onions are soft.
Add rosemary and thyme and cook uncovered, stirring frequently, until onions are golden brown.
Place naan on a baking sheet; spread 1/3 cup onion mixture on each naan, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle evenly with 1/4 cup goat cheese and 1/4 dried plums.
Bake about 5 minutes or until crust is golden and toppings are hot.