Viewer Jeanette's breakfast bowl recipe includes the anti-Alzheimer's trio: coconut oil, grass-fed beef, and avocado. While it is carb-free, it will keep you energized and full throughout the day.
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 6-8 medium mushrooms, sliced
- 5 oz grass-fed ground beef
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 10-12 pitted black olives, sliced
1. In a heavy skillet over medium high heat, melt a little bit of coconut oil. When oil is hot, add onions, mushrooms, and salt and pepper. Cook for around 2 to 3 minutes, until the vegetables are fragrant and softened.
2. Add ground beef and smoked paprika and continue cooking until the beef is no longer pink. Set the beef aside on a plate.
3. Add eggs to the skillet and scramble them to your liking.
4. Return beef to the pan. Add avocado and sliced olives.
5. Continue cooking for about 45 seconds to a minute in order to slightly warm up the avocados and olives.
6. Transfer to a bowl and garnish with parsley, if desired.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Addicted to the Internet: Could You Give it Up For 30 Days?.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!