- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp applesauce
- 1/4 cup raw honey or agave
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa (about 1/2 cup of uncooked quinoa) or 1/2 cup soaked quinoa
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, applesauce, honey, vanilla and salt. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until combined. Spoon rounded tablespoons of cookies on a cookie sheet lined with parchment or wax paper. Place in the freezer to set, about 20 minutes. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!