If you're searching for a healthy, delicious, and flavor-packed dish, you can call off the dogs -- the hunt is over! The protein and fiber in this herb bowl will keep you full and satisifed for hours.
- 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked and cooled
- 2-3 tbsp cucumber, chopped
- 2-3 tbsp tomato, chopped
- 2-3 tbsp red onion, chopped
- 1 handful herbs (basil, dill, or mint)
- 1 tsp goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 pinch coarse salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1 egg, sunny-side up
1. Combine ½ cup cooked, cooled quinoa with 2 to 3 tbsp each chopped cucumber, tomato, and red onion.
2. Sprinkle with herbs (such as basil, dill, or mint) and top with 1 tsp crumbled goat cheese.
3. Season with a couple pinches of coarse salt, plus pepper to taste, and squeeze in juice from 1 lemon wedge.
4. Top with 1 sunny-side-up egg.
Watch The Video
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!