Add a bit of freshness to every dish with Ricky Martin's mango chutney recipe. Sprinkle this on top of rice or eat it alone for the perfect mouthful of ripe mangos. Gain the extra digestive benefits from the added cardamom and ginger with every bite.
- 2 large mangoes
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro
- juice from half of a lemon
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- ground cardamom
1. Peel two mangos and slice them into large pieces.
2. Peel and mince one tablespoon of fresh ginger.
3. Finely chop two tablespoons of fresh cilantro and stir it with mango and ginger.
4. Mix the juice of half a lemonw ith one teaspoon of agave necctar. Pour over the mango mixture.
5. Sprinkle ground cardamom on top.
Optional: Serve over rice and steamed cauliflower.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Metabolism Jumpstarts to Put Fat-Burning Into Overdrive.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!