Makes one serving
- 1 tofu shirataki fettuccine
- 1 tsp reduced fat sour cream
- 1 wedge spreadable light Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach
- 3 oz frozen ready-to-eat medium shrimp, thawed
- 2 tsp reduced-fat Parmesan cheese
- salt (optional)
- black pepper (optional)
Use a strainer to rinse and drain noodles. Thoroughly pat dry. Roughly cut noodles.
Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat. Add noodles, sour cream, and cheese wedge, breaking the wedge into pieces. Cook and stir until cheese has melted, mixed with sour cream, and coated noodles.
Stir in broccoli, shrimp, spinach and parmesan-style topping. Cook and stir until hot, 2 to 3 minutes. Enjoy!