Makes one serving
- 1 tofu shirataki fettuccine
- 1 tsp reduced fat sour cream
- 1 wedge spreadable light Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach
- 3 oz frozen ready-to-eat medium shrimp, thawed
- 2 tsp reduced-fat Parmesan cheese
- salt (optional)
- black pepper (optional)
Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat. Add noodles, sour cream, and cheese wedge, breaking the wedge into pieces. Cook and stir until cheese has melted, mixed with sour cream, and coated noodles.
Stir in broccoli, shrimp, spinach and parmesan-style topping. Cook and stir until hot, 2 to 3 minutes. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!