The secret to this totally diet-friendly version of mac 'n cheese? The carrot-sweet potato blend and cauliflower florets that add both volume and nutrition to the meal — so you get to eat more!
- 3/4 cup cooked whole grain rotini pasta
- 1/3 cup carrot-sweet potato blend
- 1 egg white
- 1/8 tsp mustard powder
- 1/2 oz goat cheese
- 1 tbsp low-fat milk
- 1 heaping tbsp sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped cauliflower florets
- pinch of sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients** except the Parmesan together.
3. Pour into an oven-proof bowl, sprinkle the Parmesan over the top and bake for 20 minutes, until the top is browned and bubbly.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!