The combo of tart strawberries, crunchy walnuts, and salty cheese should satisfy every craving! This salad is even more fabulous when tossed with a zero-fat balsamic vinaigrette.
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 4 cups fresh spinach, stems trimmed and roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta (about 1 oz), optional
1. Heat the oven to 375°F. Place the walnuts on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until fragrant and toasted, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate to cool.
2. Toss the spinach with the strawberries in a large bowl. In a small bowl whisk together the honey, mustard, vinegar, and salt. Drizzle 3/4 of the dressing over the salad and sprinkle the walnuts on top. Serve sprinkled with cheese (if using) and with the remaining dressing on the side.
Click here to purchase your copy of Pretty Delicious.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!