- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- dash of cayenne pepper
- black pepper (optional)
- 1 large bunch spinach, washed and trimmed
- 1/4 cup walnut halves, raw or pan-roasted
- 1/2 orange, cut into segments
- 1/2 grapefruit, cut into segments
- 2 green onions, chopped
- salt (optional)
Combine oil, vinegar, honey and cayenne pepper; mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper if desired. Toss spinach with dressing and walnuts. Arrange orange and grapefruit sections on top and garnish with green onions.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!