Fuel your morning, afternoon, or workout with this sweet treat. Fat bombs are high in healthy fats and low in carbs which makes them the perfect pick-me-up snack. If you're craving something sugary, give one of these a try instead.
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- a few drops of liquid stevia
- 1 tbsp vanila extract
1. Mash strawberries in a bowl. Add in liquid stevia and vanilla extract.
2. Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
3. Shape mixture into balls and freeze.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in The New Fat Bombs to Help You Lose Weight! What the Heck are They?.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!