Whether you're looking for a quick and easy dinner or you need some appetizers for your next party, this stuffed bell pepper recipe is great for any occasion.
- 4 medium bell peppers (red, yellow, and green), halved and cleaned
- 8 oz ground beef or turkey (optional)
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 ripe plum tomatoes, diced
- 4 tbsp fresh coriander, coarsely chopped
- 1 twig fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 twig fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1 chili pod, finely minced
- 2 oz water or beef broth
- salt and pepper, to taste
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!