This healthy avocado toast recipe packs a massive nutritional punch. With a variety of hearty seeds and refreshing lemon juice, this is one breakfast item you'll look forward to every day.
Recipe by Megan Roosevelt from Youtube's Healthy Grocery Girl.
- 1 slice sprouted bread
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- sunflower seeds, sprinkle
- sesame seeds, sprinkle
- hemp seeds, sprinkle
1. Toast the sprouted bread in the oven or toaster.
2. Smash the avocado using a fork and spread it on the toast.
3. Drizzle the lemon juice on top of the smashed avocado.
4. Top with the hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, and sesame seeds.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Why You Should Eat Mayo Again.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!